Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Weird NJ wiki

I have just made a wikipedia edit to Weird NJ . When reading through the article there seemed to be a lot of substance missing. It mainly concentrated on the creation of "Weird NJ" and its growth and did not seem to have any specifics. All of the "weird" stuff about local legends, unexplained phenomena, and hauntings was missing. This prompted me for my edit. I decided to add a "Local Legends" section to the page to disuss some of the actual strange sites and happenings. Under it I decided to start with an entry that discusses "The Devil's Tree" because it is a site in my home town. I figured that since I have experienced it personally Iit would be a good place to start. I discussed the tree's history and all the legends of weird and spooky incidents. Hopefully others will follow and make additions about other local legends.

No comments: